Airline marketers and revenue managers are under tremendous pressure to grow revenues while maintaining low costs.
That’s why many are turning to techniques that engage each customer more personally for higher conversion
However, the path to personalization can be expensive and risky, with options ranging from buying all-in-one complex marketing solutions to cobbling a variety of marketing tools together to build your own system.
Joinand its customer, , for a to learn about Boxever’s airline-ready marketing cloud solution that helps travel sellers:
- Drive more customers to convert faster
- Sell more ancillary products and services with predictive offers personalized for every customer
- Reduce the cost of acquisition and increase lifetime customer value
Panelists for ourare:
- Aurelius Noell – director of ecommerce and commercial IT, Viva Aerobus
- John Callan – VP of marketing, Boxever
- Ruadhan Barry – head of product strategy, Boxever
- Martin Cowen – contributing editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, – co-founder and producer, Tnooz
The webinar takes place on Wednesday 8 February 2017, at 1700 CET (Paris/Berlin), 1600 GMT (London) and 0800 PST, and 1100 EST. Please adjust for your local time zone.
The one-hour event will include answers to questions from attendees like yourself. If you can’t make it during those times,— a replay will be made available if you register.