Travelers’ behaviour, needs, and expectations are constantly evolving as they embrace technology.
The next leap forward for agencies and travel sellers who intend to stay competitive is to turbo-charge their own mobile and online capabilities, according to, the global travel technology giant.
Providing bricks-and-mortar, mobile, and an online presence gives them a powerful advantage in offering a seamless customer experience and building customer loyalty.
In this webinar you will:
- Understand your customers’ propensity to book and manage travel digitally
- Gain insights into the consumers’ digital channel preferences (mobile, web, social)
- Get pointers on how to deliver an intimate and personal digital customer experience
- Learn from examples of how travel agents have benefitted from working online
- Find out which capabilities and technologies you need to win online
Presenters for the webinar are:
- Madhavan Kasthuri, EMEA online technology director,
- Andy Owen Jones, CEO,
- Martin Cowen, contributing editor, moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, co-founder, producer, Tnooz
This FREE WEBINAR took place on Thursday 26 January 2017.
Slides and video recording available after you register for FREE:
NB: Image by